JEE Main paper 2 architecture result April 2019 declared:- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the results of JEE Main paper 2 (Architecture) examination on Tuesday, May 14, 2019.
- The candidates who had appeared in the examination can check the results through the official website- jeemain.nic.in.
- The NTA has released the JEE Main Papper 2 exam result at its official website jeemain.nic.in. Candidates can check their score at the website.
How to check JEE Main paper 2 architecture result result?
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage, click ‘check paper 1 and 1 NTA score’
- Log-in using registration number
- Result will appear
About – JEE Main paper II architecture result
This year, a total of 1.64 lakh candidates appeared in the examination that was conducted on April 8, 2019.
The NTA had earlier today released the final answer key for the JEE Main paper 2 exam, based on which students will get admission to UG level architecture courses.